|Registered address:||VILNIUS, TOTORIŲ G. 20-3|
|Company code:||125277262||Date of registration:||For registered users only|
|Head of company:||IMK/Membership||Status (JAR):||Operating Subject|
- Services of foreign companies
- Settlement control
- Employers debt index DIX
- Insolvency assessment system
UAB "Creditreform Lietuva" has partners worlwide and can provide credit reports about companies from other countries. The report includes all collected information about the company, credit analyst‘s opinion and recommended credit limit.
All fields are required
- For marketing
- Target clients selections
- Contact, registration, creditworthiness and risk information supply
- Renewal of clients portfolio data
- We provide the relevant data (e.g., accurate contacts, director, turnover, number of employees, courts and etc.) for each company in the list. You can send a list of companies‘ codes or we can select the companies according to Your chosen criteria.
- According to companies codes provided in the list we renew contact, registration, creditworthiness, risk information and etc.
- For credit risk assessment
- Companies self-analysis www.cr.lt
- Companies rating, credit limits, risk analysis
- Early alarms: companies‘ state monitoring
- In www.cr.lt we provide all information about Lithuanian companies: from registration data to www.cr.lt users comments.
- Directly in www.cr.lt we rank companies and the risk of insolvency is displayed in "traffic light" colours (green/yellow/red) in order to enable quick credit decisions. Probability of insolvency is calculated for the period of 12 months.
According to provided list of companies we determine the credit limits available for particular companies or approve/reject Your provided limits in the list of companies.
We prepare full credit reports about the companies in Lithuania and abroad including latest information about the company, a credit analyst’s opinion and a recommended credit limit.
- With monitoring service (daily e-mailing) you can watch single customers or complete customer portfolios in order to notice changes in the financial or corporate structure of your business partners as early as possible.
- For debts management
- Debts portfolio assessment
- Reminders, pre-judicial and judicial collection
- Debts purchase